• Please complete the Government COVID-19 Self-Assessment within 24 hours prior to your appointment.
• Children and patients with accessibility needs may be accompanied by ONE parent/guardian.
• Use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance before entering the office.
• Temperature will be taken at the office using a contactless thermometer and we will be asking the screen questions again once you arrive.
• Please bring own mask to the office and wear until treatment begins in the operatory room.
• Once you arrive outside the office, please call us at 416-267-5754 to let us know you’ve arrived and stay in the parking lot and do not enter the office. Once it is your turn, we will call you to let you know we are ready to see you.
While we do check email often, it is best to call to schedule your visit, especially if you need immediate care. We look forward to hearing from you!
Monday 8:15AM - 8:00PM
Tuesday 8:15AM - 8:00PM
Wednesday 8:15AM - 8:00PM
Thursday 7:30AM - 8:00PM
Friday 7:30AM - 8:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 2:00PM